What's in my make-up bag?

Okay, so, I'm gonna give you guys a life update.
I've now officially started my 2nd year at uni. I'm really excited to be back this year, even if i did have a lot of stress to get there. I'm taking wicked cool modules this year, Including The Image and Visual Culture, Writing Genre Fiction and Writing London. - and oh boy, next semesters modules are looking good too. So overall, really excited to be doing them!

I paid the insurance deposit on my car on tuesday, and can now legally drive my car on the actual road! - Neat huh? I'm a bit jittery behind the wheel because I haven't driven in, like 3 months. BUT I love my little car! - Might do a little post later on and show you my cute car!

Because I haven't done a post in a while because I've been so busy with other stuff, I'm gonna do a nice easy post today. - Who doesn't like an nice and easy make-up post? 
I'm gonna show you guys the make-up I use on a daily basis. Just quickly, I'd like to mention that I did remove, some of my 'average' make-up from the bag. (Eyeliner, a Barry M Lipgloss, and a few boring brushes I don't really use!)




First up, I got my make up bag from Primark. It's got a really cute floral pattern and its quite a nice side for everyday use. (I'm terrible for lugging round huge make up bags.)

Eyes: - Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara.
          - Bourjois Paris Smokey Eye Trio. 
          - Maybelline  Master Precise, Liquid Eyeliner.

Lips: - MAC Matte lipstick in Please Me. (A22)
         - Barry M Lipgloss in a candyfloss pink. (Not featured)
         - Maybelline ColourSensational lipstick in Pink Brown. (620) (Not Featured)

Face: - MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation in 1.0.
          - MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus.
          - MAC Sheertone Blush in Tenderling.

Brushes: - MAC Foundation brush. (190)
               - MAC contouring brush. (168)

Perfume: - étoile Perfume from Fragronard Perfume factory.

 I literally love everything in my make-up bag. I did do a similar post to this in a video a while ago, but  it wouldn't let me upload it anywhere because it was too long.
|Hopefully I won't leave it too long to do another post. :) xoxo


1 comment: