Super duper haul.

Hey everyone, just wanted to share with you what I spent an afternoon during the week doing.
I recently saw a post by Rachel over at www.adressisforlife.blogspot.co.uk which included reference to a GOSH lip primer. I've been wanting to try a lip primer for ages, but haven't got round to actually purchasing one. Prior to wanting to try one, I was recommended one a while back, especially for when wearing red lipstick.

I went on a hunt in Superdrug for the GOSH Lip Primer I saw in Rachel's post. But when I arrived at my local Superdrug they told me that they were all sold out. I was most upset. I asked the shop assistant if any of the other brands had a lip primer in stock, to which she replied, no.  I was so disheartened by the whole thing, I brought some other bits and bobs to make up for it.




This is the GOSH lip shine I purchased. The colour in nude 08, and to me it looks pretty dark in the tube which I wasn't fond of. But I was willing to try it none the less. 


I lathered this on my lips a bit too much upon the first application, and found the consistency of this really heavy and sticky on my lips. 
But after a reapplication with less on I really quite liked it.
 
If I remember correctly, this lip gloss only cost me £3/4 pounds which I was happy paying. 















The MUA pallet I brought it quite honestly the best thing I've brought in a while. I've been using it pretty much everyday since I've had it. It's got 5 eyeshadows, 2 blushers, a bronzer/contour, and a highlighter. 
The colours aren't all that in this photo, they are a lot more vibrant than this. But if you've seen it in Superdrug you'll know what I'm talking about. These blushers are my favourite right now, they are quite a lot pinker than this photo suggests. 








 Sorry, for my flaky face, been having a bit of skin trouble lately. But this is the end product of my eyeshadow experiment, I used 2 of the MUA eyeshadows, and the highlighter to the inner eye and just up under he eyebrow. 




The last thing I brought was this new nail varnish.
It's Rimmel Metal Rush, nail varnish in Royal Blue.

I've been really trying to look after my nails recently, Using the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail lacquer, and Sally Hansen Nail Thickener.

In this photo, theres only one coat of the blue in this photo, with a second coat it looks a bit more greeny blue.















Hope you're all fab lovely's. :)
Charley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment