Floral OOTD.

Hey guys, so this is what I wore today. Just a quick Outfit of the day.



I recently brought this floral dress from New Look I went in there for a quick browse and came out with this beauty. I'm finding that New Look plus size range is increasingly disappointing, so when I found this I HAD to buy it!
I brought this in a size 24 instead of a 26 because I wanted it a bit more fitted around my waist and bust than a 26 would have been.

I added a long sleeve black cardi from Evans, and a skinny waist belt. I was wearing black leggins with this and my black ankle boots from Primark.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to spruce this outfit up and make it a bit more glam?  xo

10 comments:

  1. Im a complete sucker for a floral dress !
    You look lovely in this :)
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I have more than 5 I'm sure! Can't beat a floral dress lady!
      Thank you so much! :) xo

      Delete
  2. i love this i wanted to get this too but its sold out in my new look

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's not good! Did you try online lovely? They might have it on there! xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress! It's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! and it's like jersey material so its warm but I'll be able to get away with it in the summer too, without getting too hot! xo

      Delete
  4. Love this dress! totally swooning over here! *sneaks off to new look*
    you look fab as well the hir is amazing! :)
    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I'd love to see how someone else styles it! :D
      Thank you! I'm kinda in love with it now! I wasn't so sure in the beginning! xo

      Delete