Magnificent 7th #4 - Beachwear

Hey! Apologies for the lateness, I had a busy day yesterday and was unable to post.
So It's that time of the month again when myself and a bunch of beautiful bloggers do a Magnificent 7th Outfit post!

I'm sure you've probably seen me do this post before, but if you haven't, the idea is that all the the bloggers shop their wardrobes, in order to create an outfit to fit the theme of the month. 

The theme for the month of July is Beach. Boy did we have good weather for it too! Unfortunately, I didn't actually go to the beach yesterday. But I did spend the day up the yard with my family.

Here's my casual outfit for the lovely sunny day we had.



Top - New Look
Skirt - Forever 21
Dolly shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - Rayban

I love love LOVE how these photo's turned out! I may have to enlist my sister as Photographer next time!
Obviously, this isn't practical if I wanted to go swimming, but it will be lovely and cool for a chilled evening drinking wine on the beach. 

Hope you enjoyed this outfit post! and be sure to come back on the 7th August for our next Magnificent 7th post!

Here's a list of the other ladies doing this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Definitely ideal for an evening on the beach :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love the skirt. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You are just the cutest!!! I love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete