Seventeen CC cream.

Hello lovelies!
Firstly, I want to apologise to y'all for not posting recently! A lot of family stuff has been going on and I've not been feeling blogging. I've skipped a couple of the Magnificent 7th challenges, and my Beauty Basic's has been put on hold recently.
But that doesn't mean I haven't been buying myself little treats! So I'm gonna share with you a few of the bit's I've brought over the next few weeks!
I hope you enjoy the posts that are coming, and thanks for sticking around!

So lets start off with this, Seventeen's CC cream! Now, I've chosen to steer away from the whole BB and CC craze. Mainly because they don't provide enough coverage for me personally.
I'm going to be honest, this was a little bit of and impulse buy. Apparently, I can't pick up a prescription without checking out the make up stall in the chemist.



Okay so, this product claims to Cover and Correct imperfections with a lightweight feel. 
It promises to give you a 'Soft airbrushed matte finish with a radiant glow' wether or not it does that, I'm unsure. I gave it a quick test on my face, but I didn't apply it all over. It's definitely matte and feels super soft on my skin. So big thumbs up from me!


I purchased the shade Fair, and was a bit shocked when I first tested the product. I thought that it was going to be too dark/organgey for my skin. But with a bit of blending I was pleased with the result. It feels like velvet on the skin.

I'm looking forward to incorporating this in to my normal routine, see how it fair's throughout the day.

Have any of you ladies tried this product? How did you like it?









No comments:

Post a Comment