My Blush Collection

Hello lovelies! 
I decided on a bit of a collection post today, I'm going to let you have a little peak at my blush collection.
I'm a creature of habit, and usually go for the same sort of tones, unless I'm feeling particularly daring that day. I love warm toned blushes, and usually pair them with a porcelain complexion.

The first set of blushes's I want to show you are my 'Random' blushes. AKA, the ones that aren't MAC. 
Left to right
Sleek - Rose Gold
Benefit - Hoola
Bourjois - 03, Rose Tender
Sleek - Antique

Sleek blush in Rose Gold

 This blush is So beautiful, It's a lovely pinky godly colour. Very pigmented and gives a very flushed look. I've seen people likening this to the Nars - Orgasm blush. I can't comment, because I've never used Orgasm, but they do look and sound very similar.

Benefit box blush in Hoola
Had my eye on this for a while now, I've tried a few drugstore bronzer/contour colours and they leave me with a muddy stripe on my face. But this hasn't left my make-up bag since I brought it. It's very subtle, matte that's not too orange again my skin tone. A WINNER in my book! 

Bourjois cream blush in 03 - Rose Tender


In the photo it looks a bit grubby, for some reason it's accumulated fluff? It's a lovely cream to powder finish. It's a pale pink colour with a teeny little bit of glitter in it. Really nice for a subtle look.

Sleek Blush in Antique
This is a new blush in my collection, it's a purpley brown colour with a hint of shimmer. I've been loving using this now that the weather's changed. It looks really quite intimidating in the pan, because it's so dark. But used with a light hand, I use this just under my cheek bones, to contour slightly if you like.

Next up are my beloved MAC blushes. I brought my first mac product just over a year ago! Since then, I've acquired quite a stash of products! I have a mini mac store in my bedroom! Living the dream, eh?

Top. Left to right.
Well Dressed
Desert Rose
Blush Baby

Bottom Left to right.
Pinch O' Peach
Cream Soda
Tenderling

Mac - Well Dressed
This beautiful blush is a cool toned pale pink. It's a satin finish and looks beautiful with a pink pout. I find that I need quite a bit of this to get it to show on my skin. Even though I'm super pale, I do need to build it up quite a bit.

Mac blush in Desert Rose 
I love this blush, It's a lovely dusky pink colour and is quite highly pigmented. It's a Matte finish and looks lovely on my fair skin!

Mac - Blushbaby
A warm pink/brown Sheertone blush, which isn't unlike the Desert Rose blush above. It's slightly more brown than red. But it gives a nice pinch of colour to my cheeks, very natural looking and is one of my everyday blushers!

Mac - Pinch O' Peach
One of my first ever Mac blushes, it's vibrant barbie pink colour. Before I stated experimenting with blush, I thought that this type of pink was the way to go. But since trying other colours and finishes, this one sit's at the back of my collection, only brought out when I want to wear my bubblegum Nicki lipstick! 

Mac Archie's Girls Collection - Creamsoda
This was a limited edition blush, from the Archie's Girls Collection. With it being so pale, I thought it wouldn't show up or even flatter my skin tone. But I was pleasantly surprised but this, it's a light peachy tone with small, barely visible flecks of glitter. For a pale blush, you don't need a lot of this for it to show. It's quite pigmented and looks lovely with a coral lipstick!

Mac - Tenderling
Last, but by no means least, this little beauty. My first ever Mac blush, and look at how well loved it is. I still continue to use this very day because it gives used the right amount of colour on my cheeks. A muted pink/brown looks so subtle and natural. I tend to use this when I've got a bold lip on. 
It's a barely there sort of colour, which I love!

That's all folks! My blush collection is growing, I have a list as long as my arm of blushes I NEED to buy. 
Other blush Items I didn't include were the Benefit Benetint and PosieTint. In tiny mini samples, but I get a little bit of use out of them. Not much though! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! Keep your eye's peeled for other collection posts, coming soon!
Would you like to see my lipstick collection? 


No comments:

Post a Comment