Top 5 Autumn/Winter nail varnishes

Hello lovelies!
I'm gonna share with you my top 5 favourite nail polishes for autumn and winter! I've worn these polishes practically on rotation for weeks!

Over the summer I was totally loving the pastel nail trend, I find that lighter colours apply so much nicer. I struggle to get a nice, tidy finish on my nails when I'm painting them with a dark colour.
But in keeping with the seasons, I chose these 5 dark(ish) colours from my collection.


Left to right
Sinful colours - Kissy (1102)
Barry M Matte - Crush (333)
Ciate - Pocket Money (107)
Rimmel 60 Seconds - Rapid Ruby (320)
Rimmel Lasting Finish - Black Cherries (193)

I did have a photo of these colours on my nails, but I lost it! You'll just have to imagine them on my nails! ;)

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment