Where I blog from.

Hello friends!
As the title of the post would suggest, I'm gonna be showing you where I blog from!
I've seen a few of these post floating around over the past few months. At the beginning of November Kate from Whatkatedidnext92, shared where she blogged from.
I was quite intrigued by this type of post, I love having a peek around peoples houses and snooping through they cupboards. It's really interesting to see the other side of the computer screen!

I was so inspired, I thought I'd show you where I write my blogs! and more often than not, take my photos!


I have quite a tiny bedroom, and space is limited. So you'll notice that under my desk and either side of it is quite cluttered. You gotta work with the space you got!
As you can see, I've got a lot of books. I love to read, so displaying them like this makes me so happy!

I'd be lying if I said I always write my blog post's on my big computer. I often use my MacBook, which is a lot more convenient, for when I want to get comfy on the sofa.


On top of my desk, I have a lot of my make up collection and other bits and pieces, photo frames, candles etc.

I hope you enjoyed having a little look at my desk and where I blog from!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment