Geo print madness (Pink Clove body con!)

Hello lovelies!
If you follow me on instagram or twitter, you'll have seen that I brought some beautiful Pink Clove dresses a few weeks ago, and I've only just got round to wearing one of them! - I blame work for that!

 I don't own anything geo print, even though it's been everywhere already. So when I saw this Geo Print Bodycon dress, I fell head over heels in love!
I brought it when it was on sale at £10, it might sill be available on their website, I'm not sure.

It's a stretchy, jersey like material, but not quite as thick. It's got the most beautiful long sleeves, and block panelling details on either side of the dress. Which you can't see, because I'm wearing a black cardi, sorry!
But the black side panels really accentuate your curves and give the illusion of a nipped in figure. I personally love that detail about this dress, and could probably get away with not wearing anything over the top, but it was chilly the night we went out!



I can see myself wearing this a lot because it's super comfy and I can throw it on with anything!
Next time I wear it I might to try to dress it up a bit more, I went for a more casual approach, pairing it with leggings and boots. 


With any monochrome outfit you need a pop of colour, I opted for a classic red lip which is none other than Mac's Russian Red! I've been wearing this lippy a lot lately, and I love it! 

 

Some cheeky photo's of me and the boyf while we were getting ready/out having a few drinks!
He looks so dorky in the photo on the right! haha

I'll hopefully have the other two Pink Clove dresses I brought, up for you to take a peek at soon. 
I can't wait to show you guys!

* Also apologies for the grainy iPhone photos, my Nikon camera is a bit broken right now! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment