Thing's I've been loving throughout August!

Is it just me, or did August fly by? I feel like I'm hurtling through this year and it's not slowing down one bit. I've even started thinking about Christmas! - Shocking I know.

So before it gets too late, I thought I'd show you what I've been loving throughout the month of August.

Eat My Heart Out by Zoe Pilger.
I'm not going to say too much about it, but my goodness, this book! Such a good read, if you want something real but wild. This is for you. As a 21 year old woman, I can relate to this book in so many ways!

Avon Stone Taupes Eyeshadow Quad
The picture really doesn't do this justice! It s a lovely everyday neutral quad.
Includes a a milky cream shadow, a bronzy gold, a grey taupey shadow, and a greeny brown shadow. 
I've been using this pretty much everyday since I got it, I just sling it in my handbag and off I go.


Jo Malone, Peony and Blush Suade perfume
A Present from the Mr before our Engagement party, its a beautiful sophisticated florally sent which I lurveeeee. I just want to bathe in this stuff, it's fast becoming my signature scent! 

Essie, Mint Candy Apple and Nails Inc. George Street
Two of my most loved nail varnishes of this year! I've worn these two pretty much on rotation for months. 

and lastly, Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Pink Peony
A pretty pink lippy, it's sort of a rosy slightly dusky- but still vivid pink in my opinion. It looks really pretty on the lips paired with a champagney eye! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing Augusts most loved. Favourite posts are my most favourite to read, I love seeing what other people are using. A lot of the time thats how I find things to try for myself! :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment