Winter Warmers ft. JD Williams Knitwear

Jumpers are one of those things I tend to lack in my wardrobe. I often go for the easy option, a classic black cardi thrown over anything and everything for an effortless look. I severely underestimated how much a good jumper could change my everyday outfits.

I was recently contacted by one of the fabulous babes over at JD Williams who kindly sent me two jumpers to try out! And I have to say, I'm in love with them!

 

The Lace and Moss Stitch* jumper is a beautiful cream knitted jumper, with a lacey panel on the front. It comes in 3 colours including the cream, and goes up to a size 28/30!

 
Can we talk about the lace detail on this? It's absolutely lovely and right up my street, I love anything florally! Something like this is perfect for adding a bit of extra cuteness to your everyday outfits.
I got this in a size 24/26 and it fit snug, hitting me right on the hips. It has nice length sleeves and a fair amount of stretch in the fabric. The stretchy-ness is a must for me, because I'm forever pulling my sleeves up! 

The Bubble Textured Jumper* is super casual and knitted in such a cool way to achieve the bubble effect. This jumper comes in 3 colours including the black, so could be perfect to add some colour into your wardrobe.

 

Not gonna lie, I've lived in this jumper since I received it in the post. It's cozy enough to lounge around the house in, but its equally perfect for nipping out for a coffee in. I got my usual size 24/26 and it fit how I like it, snug, but not too snug. 
It has the perfect amount of stretch so I can pull the sleeves up. However, this one did stretch out a bit on the sleeves, so they naturally went a bit baggy, but not majorly, it's something that will be fixed in the washing machine! 

I think that these jumpers are perfect for everyday wear, and I plan on getting a lot of use out of them before the winter is over! 

Thanks for reading lovelies!


*Items were sent by JD Williams in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous!
    Love these jumpers, and the outfits you styled them with. have been looking for some warm and casual editions to my wardrobe lately, never thought to look in JD Williams! how much do these jumpers retail for?
    hope your well!
    Bianca xxx
    www.divaonsea.com

    ReplyDelete