Blog everyday in June. #4

Okay, I fell of the wagon, 3 DAYS IN. I'm pretty ashamed tbh.
I was just so tired/busy/hungover to write the posts, how naughty of me.

So to make up for this, I'm gonna post all 3 post's I missed over today/tomorrow to get them done and dusted, so regular posting can resume. Yes, good plan!

Day 4 was Wishlist.






I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a Beauty or Fashion wishlist, so I did both!

Make-up
Charlotte Tilbury - Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Viktor and Rolf - Flowerbomb
Real Techniques - Sculpting brush set
Maxfactor - Cremepuff blush in Lovely Pink
Smashbox - Primer Water

Clothing (Everything from Simply Be)
Eyelash top
Metallic Rucksack
Skinny jeans
Trouble Maker vest
Jelly shoes

I'm dying for everything I've put on these wish lists, hopefully I win the lotto sometime soon! haha

Going to try and get these other posts up ASAP, pray 4 me! Keep your eye out for the other posts I missed!


Check out the other bloggers doing the challenge!

Lisa - Daisy - Sarah - Tukru - Lauren - Kathryn - Kelly - Nikki 



No comments:

Post a Comment