Blog everyday in June. #6

I'm finally catching up with the posts I've missed! Woo!

Day number 6 is all about my favourite nail products. I have a massive box FULL to the brim with nail polish, but I seem to always gravitate to the same nails colours. This one from Nails Inc. in particular. (Porchester Square)

When I give myself an at home mani I start off with this Sally Hansen 'Cuticle Eraser' cream, it does a good job of softening the cuticles and skin around my nails. I push the skin back with an orange stick, let it soak in then wash it off with a bit of soap and a nail brush. 

My next step is a good base coat, the one I really like is the Sally Hansen 'Hard As Nails' strengthening one. I really do feel that it makes my nails harder and the polish goes on better.
Once that's dry; which docent take long at all. I go in with the polish of choice, which when I need a full proof colour is this Nails Inc. one, two coats usually does the job.



I then finish off with this Butter London 'Hardwear Quick Dry' top coat, It dries SUPER fast and gives the nail a really glossy finish. I usually do 2 coats of this, possibly 3 if I want them to last extra long.

If I'm feeling extra into in, i'll whack on a hand cream, I flit between all of the ones I have, but this is the one I'm currently using which is the Neutrogena 'Fast Absorbing' hand cream. 


Check out the other bloggers doing the challenge!

Lisa - Daisy - Sarah - Tukru - Lauren - Kathryn - Kelly - Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment